Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Whom do you feel closest to?

I feel closest to my family and friends and also my sister. My friends I can tell what I feel about them and that they may give their opinion and also we can talk about stuff that sometimes my family doesn't understand. My family they care for me when I get hurt whether physically or mentally. I wish that there can be a person that is a mixture of my friends and family. I also feel close to my sisters to. I can play with them and have a good laugh sometimes. When they are around me I would feel comfortable and relaxed but when I meet other people I sometimes get nervous or don't know what to say. My mom and my dad they sometimes get what I am talking about but sometimes not because they don't get things with the 30 year age difference. i still think that the person I feel close to are my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment