Thursday, December 20, 2012

Reflection on Class Project Work


 I learned in my class project that why a jackrabbit has such long ears. I also learned that animals are scarce and why it is so scarce, because that the climate at Manzanar is really hot so that I understand that why the people in Manzanar are really hardworking to do so many work under the hot sun.
   The problems at the start is that I have to find a website that includes at least 3 animals, but as I said animals are scarce in Manzanar so that it is really hard to find animals. Then I found a website that has 6 main animals that live in Manzanar. It was also hard to choose to, but I finally chose those because those three are most seen in Manzanar. We also had some problems with Glogster because we can’t import the videos so in the end we have to switch to PowerPoint and print that document out.
   I think that in the end we did pretty well and after I found those animals the rest is actually easy to find the information. We also did a pretty good job on the presentation and I wish that we could speak slower but overall I think it is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment