Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review on Video


I feel bad for the family because they are broke and they need to rely on the only thing they have their car. I wish that we can help them with anything we can. The whole family must need to help each other so they can have food to eat and they don’t even have a house. The whole family is close to each other and they are really happy to have each other at least. People usually think that they have a house that is bad and someone else’s house s better, after the video I found out that I am happy to have a family and a wonderful house to live in. with a family that cares and love me. I will also work harder so that I don;t end up in a car and that I don't have anything left to rely on. I wish the economics of the world can be better for the family in Florida. And I hope that more job options can open up for them. Lets all hope that these hard times for them can quickly pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment