Thursday, January 24, 2013

Reflection on First Semester of 7th Grade

I think that my first semester of 7th grade is good just really tiring. I was late for school for 2 times but I think that it is okay since I live in Taoyuan. I think that I am used to this school now and that the first semester went well to me. I think that English class is okay and that the homework amount is also good. The diary is hard to write since sometimes nothing happened on that day or at home so I sometimes don't know what to write but that rarely happens. I think that the stories for the literature circles are okay but I wish that we can read some stories that have fiction not always nonfiction or a auto-biography. I think the class is okay but sometimes I wish that we can have more time to correct our Holt readers so that we don't need to correct it at the end of every quarter or sometimes stay after school. The class journal is okay and that the topics are sometimes hard but I think that I am okay with it. The class is okay since I don't think that it is really that boring but I wish that we don't always have to be that late for lunch. I think that my reading skills should be better since that is where I usually make mistakes at reading skills on my test and defiantly the sentences and vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment