Monday, January 21, 2013

Can where you are change who you are?

I think that no matter where you are still yourself. Your outer image mind change, but you know the old sayings its not what the outside counts it what who you are. You might get a haircut or catch up with the latest trends but your personality is still the same. I went to the US when I was little and I go there every summer, but I still liked reading and like to do the same stuff. I think that no matter where you are, you are still the same person and I don't think people will change the way they are. Only you yourself knows whether you changed or not. Some people change themselves to fit in but I disagree. If I were to change I would keep the personality I have and try to keep the original me unless my mom forces me to have a different kind of hairstyle or something like that. Remember its not what the outsides count, its what the inside counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment