Monday, April 8, 2013

Do you think before you act?

Yes I usually think before I act, but I might sometimes think too long and annoy some people. Still when the answer to a choice between two things is really obvious I would not think and just act. However sometimes the act I need to make is really hard, for example once me and my sister went to a restaurant and we each ordered something. I forgot what I ordered but it sounded good and my sister ordered something else. When we got the food I took a taste of mine and it was not that good and then took a bite of my sister's and it was pretty good. I regretted ordering that meal and thought that I should've asked the waiter what was the meal. I also regret on other stuff besides food, like on tests when I just guessed an answer before thinking it throughly and got that question completely wrong ugh I regretted that for a long time. After those incidents I started to think in everything before I act and sometimes it helped me a lot. Although sometimes like I said earlier I sometimes think too long for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment