Thursday, April 11, 2013

What are you willing to fight for?

        I have a lot of stuff that I am willing to fight for, for example at school I fight in for grades and when we get older we fight for college applications with other people that we do not know of. In my home I would sometimes fight with my sisters sometimes for attention and chores so that we can have more allowance money.
      There are nearly competition everywhere but I usually fight for stuff that might effect my future for example good grades, when I get older SAT grades and extra credits or bonuses in some classes. And sometimes the extra credit questions are only for one person.
       Sometimes at home I would also fight for food since we live with our grandparents and I have two sisters so my home is crowded and full of people. Sometimes when my mom buys some snacks or we a neighbor gives us some snacks or candy to eat I would need to sometimes eat the food first before it is eaten.
     For example my mom once bought some bread for breakfast and I wanted the chocolate bread and then my uncle came home that day and didn't know about that. And he wakes up really early and just took the bread and ate it so I guess that I would sometimes fight for food in my home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment