Monday, April 15, 2013

Is there a job you were born to do?

        I don't know if I have a job that I am born to do. I am not sure, but if you mean by that parents have been stressing you to do a job that they want you to do then yes, kind of. Parents always wish that you were born to do something probably what they have been doing. I think that yes in a way that there is something that is born for me to do since that I have to have a job for me to do in the future. 
        Although I don't know what to do yet and my friends all know what they are going to do when they grow up I haven't. In my opinion, I think that there has got to be a job that is born for me to do and I hope that job is a good job too not a bad one. I think that when I can determine there is a job for me to do is when I am in high school and then I can decide. 
        My mom also told me that I have to think of the job I need to do now or I will regret it so now I am trying to think of different jobs that I am probably born to do. And I hope that everybody can have a job they were born to do and that they are good at it and can become the best at different jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment